The Only Historic Full-Service Hotel in the Heart of Mendocino Village Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Mendocino Headlands
Constructed in 1878 and restored in 1975, The Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites offers 51 deluxe accommodations: romantic, Garden Suites: cottages situated on two acres of botanical gardens with fireplaces, Italian marble vanities, private balconies and spectacular ocean or garden views; and Victorian-style Inn rooms with access to ocean view balconies. Enjoy antiques, fine art, stained glass and Oriental carpets and three restaurants.
ZAGAT enthusiastically writes Victorian delights abound at this charming, period Mendocino Hotel restaurant with a California menu that's right on the mark.
The Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites California Specials:
Upcoming Area Events:
- Paul Bunyan Days, Fort Bragg, California, August 29, 2014 to September 1, 2014
- Winesong, Mendocino, California, September 5-6, 2014
- Mendocino Theater Company Presents: Shining City , Mendocino, California, September 18, 2014 to October 28, 2014
- The Gala, Mendocino, California, September 20, 2014
- Big River Walk, Mendocino, California, October 4, 2014
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ABALONE COOK-OFF & FESTIVAL, Fort Bragg, California, October 11, 2014
- Mendocino Theater Company Presents: Circle Mirror Transformation , Mendocino, California, November 6, 2014 to December 14, 2014